First successful experiment

On the 7th of May, Pau and I had our successful yummfying experience over at cooking at his house. We went to Bishan supermarket to shop for our food first.. These are what we bought..
Fish
1) Paramesan cheese $5.45
2) Fish fillet $3.95
Mushroom soup
3) Mushrooms $0.80
4) 2 cans of campbell mushroom soup $3.10
Fried rice
4) Bacon $4
5) Crabsticks 250g $2.20
6) Garlic 500g $1.15
7) Eggs $1.30 for 10
Broccoli with Tomato Puree
8) Broccoli $0.96
9) Tomato Puree (AY) $1.37
Paul's comments:
Somethings to improve on the above dishes.
1) Fried rice to be less eggy. Use colder rice so that the fried rice will appear dryer nice time. Think i shd cook the bacon a little longer too.
2) Boil the broccoli a little less so that it will be more crunchy. And less tomato sauce so it will not be so salty.
3) Fish is too cheesy. Next time i shd turn up the heat and cook it in double quick time instead of a slow oven cook. Fishy like not cooked like that.
4) Toooo much soup but it was damn good. Even had it for breakfast again. Kudos to campbell!
Addy's comments:
1) I like the fish most!! hehe.. it tasted like baked rice. It's so nice when the cheese melts over the fish. I loved it! I want to have more fish next time!
2) Yea. I prefer Hard broccoli too! hee.. this one is too soft already.
3) I love the soup but there is too much mushrooms!!
4) Fried rice is normal. Just nice I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home