Strawberry Milk
I tried to make some strawberry milk today cos it seemed so nice in the picture!!

However, mine turned out to be some shades lighter:

hehe.. oh well but it tasted quite nice.. i think that I added a tad little more milk only.. my mum was saying that it will taste better with carnation milk.. I used HL milk since it was the only one I had at the moment.
Here is the recipe:
1-2 cups milk
a handful of strawberries, rinsed, stems removed
1 to 3 Tbsp honey
I will definitely try again.. I only made one cup. Strawberries are too expensive! $ 5 for a small box. Hee.. at least I learn something new today.. whoopee!!

However, mine turned out to be some shades lighter:
hehe.. oh well but it tasted quite nice.. i think that I added a tad little more milk only.. my mum was saying that it will taste better with carnation milk.. I used HL milk since it was the only one I had at the moment.
Here is the recipe:
1-2 cups milk
a handful of strawberries, rinsed, stems removed
1 to 3 Tbsp honey
I will definitely try again.. I only made one cup. Strawberries are too expensive! $ 5 for a small box. Hee.. at least I learn something new today.. whoopee!!

3 Comments:
i think it's the combination of ur thick glass and too strong camera light that turns ur strawberry milk into near white! hahah! next time u try add a little strawberry syrup if u wan it to b more pink? hee...
I WANT TO BAKE COOKIE! =)
haha okie next time i get a thinner glass but it still looks quite whitish by itself.. hehe.. i want pure strawberries with milk! :P
yeayea i know! we will definitely plan it! =D
hee...actually i work in a cafe before...so since u have a blender at home, i can make u FABULOUS milkshake when we go make cookie! hee...BUT it's sinfully fattening~ ahahha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home