rosti and okonomiyaki
Hee, pau and I decided to be ambitious.. (just him actually:)) and cook a meal.. I think we always end up cooking too much.. but it's ok.. his parents and bro and my parents ate them.. my mum thought it was not bad.. hee actually me too jus that it might not look very nice:) here are some pics.. first...

The sausages... a bit overburnt.. haha.. The cheese will "explode" in the oven when baked.. hmm..

Nope, this is not noodles.. it is actually rosti:) wahahha.. think the shredded pieces are too long.. so next time gotta shred shorter pieces.. and make it a little more "golden brown":P

Oo we were making okonomiyaki, actually I like this the most:) hehe.. it tastes not bad and it's very healthy, just made up of carrot, cabbage and egg.. I can eat lotsa these.. hehe.. the carrots have to be shredded in shorter pieces too.. wahha..

The end product which I packed in for my parents.. not bad right? got egg to cover on top somemore.. underneath is the rosti.. yea, next time gotta try to make the rosti stick more together, by adding flour? and more eggs? Heat also gotta be smaller so won't get burnt too fast.. hehe.. and add sour cream next time then tada!! oo Not such a bad cooking experience la.. there's always more chances to learn! But it's fun man!! hehehe..=D
The sausages... a bit overburnt.. haha.. The cheese will "explode" in the oven when baked.. hmm..
Nope, this is not noodles.. it is actually rosti:) wahahha.. think the shredded pieces are too long.. so next time gotta shred shorter pieces.. and make it a little more "golden brown":P
Oo we were making okonomiyaki, actually I like this the most:) hehe.. it tastes not bad and it's very healthy, just made up of carrot, cabbage and egg.. I can eat lotsa these.. hehe.. the carrots have to be shredded in shorter pieces too.. wahha..
The end product which I packed in for my parents.. not bad right? got egg to cover on top somemore.. underneath is the rosti.. yea, next time gotta try to make the rosti stick more together, by adding flour? and more eggs? Heat also gotta be smaller so won't get burnt too fast.. hehe.. and add sour cream next time then tada!! oo Not such a bad cooking experience la.. there's always more chances to learn! But it's fun man!! hehehe..=D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home