Cabbage RIce
Yipee! Made my successful cabbage rice.. hehe, was looking at this recipe from http://www.noobcook.com/cabbage-rice/ but I did not follow exactly. Wanted to add shrimps but my mum forgot to bring. Mainly, I put garlic, cabbage, carrot, pork belly. cook them together with seasoning like oyster sauce, sugar salt and pepper. I added rice, added an egg, mix well and put everything into the rice cooker to cook. Yup and it turned out rather good! :)
I did enjoy cooking actually. I wish I had more time to cook.
On a sidenote, I also made cabbage tomato soup recently but did not take any pic of it. It was very simple.. adding the pasta sauce, cabbage, meatballs and all mix in the rice cooker. Had to add cornflour to thicken it. Can eat that for a few days! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home